Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Deepavali and not @ home

Its a sad thing that you need to work on a Deepavali that too in a place which is not your hometown.

I am missing my home a lot today though work is keeping me busy the whole day.

Deepavali had always been so special to me. The day starts with the Pooja @ home by my little Sis (she is so special at home). The pooja is a nice means to extract money from the elders (the Pujarin gets the Dakshina ;) ). Sweet distribution is another exercise we enjoy - a official ritual to meet all nice girls in the neighbourhood. All those nice memoriess flows in.....

I know its bad ... really bad to miss theseeeeeeeeeeee.

Let me now go back to work...


Happy Deepavali !!!!!!

With Prem and Om
In the Name of Iswara
Mahesh

1 Comments:

Blogger Manjula Narasimhan said...

Good to know that your conscience is intact....and working (though it goes for a vacation quite often)...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home