Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Monday, April 18, 2005

My Sister's Birthday

Another Birthday of hers and I am not there with her :(.
I know she would not enjoy this birthday as I am not with her nor our parents.

But I wanted to make her day happier. So called up @ 0000 hrs exactly and she answered the call Bhaiyyaaaa....
I wished her & she replied Good Night Bhaiyya. Poor she, she is very tired and She misses us a lot.

I had already send her Birthday Gift which reached her on Saturday itself. Sure, she is going to wear the set I bought her and the dress as well and proudly declare to her colleagues, that, this my Bhaiyya's gift to me.....

Kuttumaa, Happy Birthday to you.. May God shower all his love and affection on you...
Kuttumaa, I miss you a lot......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home