Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Indra Nooyi & her comment

I just read the complete transcript of Indra Nooyi (which led to the "BlogSlash" from not only American community, but others as well).

The complete transript is available -
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/may2005/nf20050520_9852.htm

I personally feel that Indra had just came out with the fact but yes this could lead some negative impact as well. Still I strongly feel that not only each American, but also each individual should thing how we respect others' cultural sentiment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gopi Sundharam said...

A nice piece! Really a good one.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home