Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Monday, June 19, 2006

MS Tech Ed events, Chennai 15 & 16 Jun 2006

I had been to the TechEd 2006 in Chennai with lot of expectations.
Unfortunately the event was not very fulfilling for the simple reason that some of the speakers were not up to the mark.
For instance in the architecture track, Arvind Agarwal from the Skelta Softwares was talking more on the requirements phase rather than the case study. And also in the developers track Arun Prakash who handled the Office 2007 was very pathetic with his presentation.
Well, said that, the others sessions had been good, but I guess the time for each session was not sufficient to fulfill the technology thirst of the audience. I am not sure if every one would appreciate this thought, but I felt so. The sessions from Gaurav Khanna, Deepak Gulati, Vineet Gupta, SS Ramakant, and Tejasvi Kumar had been really inspiring and useful.

I have already started admiring the WPF and VSTS and dying to explore. Will blog my experience with WPF soon.

Just noticed that Gaurav has already uploaded the presentations and the source code in his blog - http://www.wintoolzone.com/Presentations.aspx

Not sure if others have done it, but will have a look and update my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home