Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

More On Bing

I am surprised by the way Microsoft has really thought of in designing the decision engine. If I search for videos, it pulls out all the videos as any search engine could do. But the amazing thing is that if you mouse over the video clip in the result page, it plays for you. This not only saves your time in traversing through the URL to know if you were really looking for this.
Now we have search options on the length of the video , screen size, resolution and the source as well.
I am really amazed....





1 Comments:

Blogger Manjula Narasimhan said...

Good to see you back on blogspot

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home