Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hari's Wedding

27th being Hari's wedding I reached Chennai on the 26th. I came a day before so that I can also spend some useful time with my Sister @ Chennai. We had lunch together. Oh, God; she is travelling in this harsh traffic. I am worried about her safe driving...

In the evening we went to the Ashta-Lakshmi temple in Besant nagar. Its a beautiful temple situated in the Beseant nagar beach. All the 8 Lakshmi's are the adorn the temple here.

The dinner was with my Sister and we made plans to reach the Mantap tomorrow morning. As I was new to the place, my sister came with me from her hostel to my friend's place and I drove her back to her hostel so that I am sure of the way to her hostel in the morning. Or else I am sure to miss Hari's wedding.

My sis was very happy that I am with her for 2 days....
Needless to say me too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home