Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

SQL Injection Attacks

I was surprised to receive a mail from the IM Security to revisit the web site we have developed. This is one such websites that is open to external parties other than the internal HP users. The mail was talking about SQL Injection attack that our website is prone to and advised us to take necessary steps to avoid such an attack.

This was the first time I am hearing of this attack and really was inquisitive to understand what this is. I am sure most of you who would read this blog also would be as excited to learn about this as I was when I had this oppurtunity.

I googled and found a beautiful article on this subject. Hope you would also benefit by reading this.
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/sql-injection-attacks-safe

I can assure you that most of the sites you are visiting daily are prone to such attacks. I have tested it myself for my piece of satisfaction. You can also give a try ;). But please do not use this strength to spoil someones hard spent time in developing the site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting and very useful article and with practical guide and codes. Thank you.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home