Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Was Tajmahal built really by Mr.Shahjahan???

I always felt how could Shahjahan think of such a wonderful structure when he should have been mourning for his wife. If I had been in his place, I would have renounced everything in the realms of the loving wife.

Now that there is photo evidence that TajMahal might not been built by Shahjahan is more compelling to believe. As an citizen of India, I have all the rights to know the history of this amazing country. I despise the governments who do not have the courage to pursue in the lines of truth in the name for some meek votes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home