Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Walk-in Interview during the weekend

I never wanted to talk about this, but I was just going through some links for the basics of CLR and thought I should talk-base on this topic.

The crowd was not very great in numbers considering the fact that this was a walk-in. My impression after taking interview was that the programmers now-a-days are not interested in knowing why a piece of code works and what is the behind-the-scenes functioning. I strongly believe that any body can write codes but the best code can be written only if they know the basics and internals of how the code works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home