Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Another mileage achieved

14th Feb, usually known for another reason, for me its different.
For her every new achievement, I had been with my Sis, and this time, her first Campus interview after she became Chartered Accountant. I just took off from work to be with her.

She was tensed in the morning as I was late from the bed as usual. I dropped her in the institute and came back home. Waited for her call. Can say I was more anxious for her result. I just wanted her to get through the interview not because I want her to work, but I want her to just succeed in every small effort she makes. And no wonder the result was in her favour. She is short listed to work for Ramco Systems , Chennai. They were very much impressed up on her analysis on their organization's financial position etc.

First step towards a high-rising career. My prayers are with you Betumaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home