Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Hari's Wedding

27th and its Hari's wedding.

I reached my Sister's hostel @ exactly 5:45 AM and took her in the bike to Chrompet. It was a looooooooooooooooooooooong drive from Adyar. I thought the wedding was in Chennai. If I had pushed to vehicle for another 3 - 4hours, I would have reached Coimbatore itself.

The wedding went on fine. I will post the photos once I have them moved to the laptop from my dig cam.

In the evening I went with my sister to Spenzer Plaza. God, its so big, I would have got lost. We just did some window shopping and were back to her hostel after dinner. I had to leave Chennai and she was as usual not very happy. Anyways I am back in B'lore now.....

Back to work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home