Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

SpEQS Monthend Day2

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just deleted the month's data from Vendors....................

For few minutes I was just lost. Called up our senior DBA and asked is restoration is possible. To my shock I learned we have had no back up plans for SpEQS Database and transaction logs. I just could not believe it......

Then just started thinking the work around. Thought of calling up John over the mobile and decided not to. Why to spoil his sleep?

Quickly decided to go ahead with the work around. Reprocess all the files send by the Vendors for the last month. Let me face John in the morning.

I do not know what would be the implications .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home