Stithaprajyna

I use this blog to jot down what ever comes into my mind or get to see anything I feel is important.

Friday, May 06, 2005

SpEQS Monthend Day2 [Patching up.....]

The implications had been quite harsh.
The files are getting processed, but there are quite a lot of them and some of them are really huge.

Had a con call with John has he was bit worried to see so many mails in his inbox that carries the file attachment that he received for the past one month.

I explained him everything (what foolish thing I did ) and swore I am the only guy to be blamed. This I do not know why, but cooled him a little. He said this is the only work around available and what we can thing of is switch off the mailing functionality so that the Vendors do not receive the same file again. I just renamed the "Queue" folder under the mailroot.

The processing is going on.. I think this will go on for another day :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home